Visitors can enjoy all that Naugatuck has to offer including the live music, monuments, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, theaters, and coffeehouses. Around the area, top sights include Lake Compounce, East Rock Park, and Yale Bowl.
- You'll find 122 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of New Haven
- The closest major airport is in Oxford, CT (OXC-Waterbury - Oxford), 4.6 mi (7.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in New Haven, CT (HVN-Tweed - New Haven Regional), 17.3 mi (27.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Naugatuck
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Lake Compounce, East Rock Park, and Yale Bowl. You'll also find Hop Brook Lake and Beacon Falls Town Recreation Field in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Inn Naugatuck - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean rooms.
Dressing for Naugatuck
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 13°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- About 1.69 inches of rain falls on Naugatuck each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 17°F