Visitors to Arcadia are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, live music, and shopping. Top sights in the city include Arcadia Rodeo Arena, Arcadia Opera House Museum, and DeSoto County Fairgrounds.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Arcadia
- The closest major airport is in Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County), 22.9 mi (36.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Sebring, FL (SEF-Sebring Regional), 33 mi (53.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Arcadia
Top places to visit in the city include Arcadia Rodeo Arena, Arcadia Opera House Museum, and DeSoto County Fairgrounds. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Turner Agri Civic Center and South Florida State College: Desoto Campus.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Arcadia. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Arcadia - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Economy Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- Knights Inn Arcadia - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Arcadia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 51°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 59°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 52°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Arcadia is 50.71 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 53°F