Find Hotels in Wauchula, FL
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $60
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Wauchula has to offer including its festivals. There are 35 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Sebring, FL (SEF-Sebring Regional), 29.3 mi (47.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Wauchula
Places to visit in the larger region include Hardee County Wildlife Refuge, Pioneer Park, and Cracker Trail Museum. You'll also find Torrey Oaks Golf Course and Paynes Creek State Historic Park in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Wauchula, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 35 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Inn On The Lakes is 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from the center of Wauchula. This 3-star hotel in Sebring features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring is located 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from the heart of Wauchula. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Sebring can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and room size.
- Chateau Elan Hotel and Conference Center is 28.5 mi (45.8 km) from central Wauchula. This 3-star hotel in Sebring features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit in the area include Arcadia Opera House Museum, 23.1 mi/37.2 km from the city center, and Arcadia Rodeo Arena, which is 23.7 mi/38.1 km away.
Dressing for Wauchula
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- About 52.17 inches of rain falls on Wauchula each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F