Visiting Bowling Green
Visitors can enjoy all that Bowling Green has to offer including the cafés, shopping, and golf courses. The welcoming and tucked away setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Bowling Green
- The closest major airport is in Tampa, FL (TPF-Peter O. Knight), 33.4 mi (53.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Sarasota, FL (SRQ-Sarasota-Bradenton Intl.), 35 mi (56.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bowling Green
The picturesque setting of Hardee Lakes County Park and Paynes Creek State Historic Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Torrey Oaks Golf Course to your agenda.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Heritage Inn & Suites - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Bowling Green
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 59°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- About 52.01 inches of rain falls on Bowling Green each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 52°F