Visiting Zolfo Springs
Visitors can enjoy all that Zolfo Springs has to offer including the zoo, parks, and museums. Arcadia Opera House Museum, Arcadia Rodeo Arena, and DeSoto County Fairgrounds are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 56 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Sebring, FL (SEF-Sebring Regional), 21 mi (33.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Zolfo Springs
The picturesque setting of Pioneer Park and Hardee County Wildlife Refuge exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Cracker Trail Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your trip to Zolfo Springs, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 56 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Peace River RV & Camping Resort is located 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the heart of Zolfo Springs. This 3-star hotel in Sebring features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Inn On The Lakes is 13.7 mi (22 km) from central Zolfo Springs. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Sebring can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and room size.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring is 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the center of Zolfo Springs. This 3-star hotel in Sebring features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Arcadia Opera House Museum, 19.4 mi/31.2 km from the heart of the city, and Arcadia Rodeo Arena, which is 19.8 mi/31.9 km away.
Dressing for Zolfo Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Zolfo Springs gets about 52.17 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 48°F