Visitors to Arue are sure to enjoy the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. Top sights around the area include Temae Beach and Moorea Green Pearl Golf Course.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Arue
- The closest major airport is in Papeete (PPT-Tahiti Faaa Intl.), 6 mi (9.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Moorea (MOZ-Temae), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Arue
A couple of favorite places to visit are Tomb of King Pomare V and James Norman Hall Home. In the area, you'll also find Temae Beach and Moorea Green Pearl Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Arue. Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Arue
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 74°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Arue is 68.74 inches
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F