Find Hotels in Arundel
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $63
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs will enjoy exploring Arundel, and visitors give high marks for the lively bar scene and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its gardens and cathedral. Top sights in the city include Arundel Castle and Gardens and Arundel Wildfowl and Wetlands Centre.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in Arundel
- The closest major airport is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 26.8 mi (43.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Southampton (SOU), 35.8 mi (57.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Arundel
Its historic sites and cathedral are notable and landmarks include Arundel Castle and Gardens, Arundel Jailhouse, and Slindon Estate. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Arundel Wildfowl and Wetlands Centre. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Arundel Castle Cricket Ground and Arundel Lido.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Arundel. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Amberley Castle - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- The Swan Hotel - Our customers love the proximity to shopping and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- St Marys Gate Inn - This 2.5-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Weald and Downland Open Air Museum, 9.5 mi/15.4 km from the city center, and Pallant House Gallery, which is 9.9 mi (15.9 km) away.
Getting Around Arundel
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Arundel Station, Littlehampton Ford Station, or Arundel Amberley Station. Arundel might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Arundel
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Arundel gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 69°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 36°F