Find Hotels in Bognor Regis
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $89
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 15, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 3, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 14, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2017
Reviewed on Aug 28, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Visiting Bognor Regis
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Bognor Regis, which is also known for its beaches and bars. Welcoming and quaint, this city also attracts tourists with its coffeehouses. Around the area, top sights include Pallant House Gallery, Chichester Cathedral, and Fishbourne Roman Palace.
- There are 41 hotels and other accommodations in Bognor Regis
- The closest major airport is in Southampton (SOU), 31.7 mi (51.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 33.5 mi (53.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bognor Regis
A couple of favorite places to visit are Picturedrome and Barnham Windmill. Additionally, in the area you'll find Pallant House Gallery and Chichester Cathedral.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Bognor Regis. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Aldwick Rooms & Restaurant - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Trevali Guest House - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this B&B. Amenities at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- The Elmer - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Fishbourne Roman Palace, 6.6 mi/10.7 km from the heart of the city, and Arundel Castle and Gardens, which is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) away.
Getting Around Bognor Regis
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Bognor Regis Station or Eastergate Barnham Station. Bognor Regis may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bognor Regis
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Bognor Regis each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Bognor Regis?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bognor Regis, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Bognor Regis?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Bognor Regis?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Bognor Regis?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Bognor Regis?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Barnham Windmill?
What about the best place to stay near Picturedrome?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Bognor Regis?
What are some accommodations with pools in Bognor Regis?
Recent reviews of Bognor Regis hotels
More trip options
- Bognor Regis Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bognor Regis Airports
- Hotels near Popular Bognor Regis Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Bognor Regis
- More Hotel Options in Bognor Regis
- More Popular Hotels in England
- Other Hotels near Bognor Regis, England
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends