Find Hotels in Aurora, NY
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 3, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2020
Visitors to Aurora are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, wineries, and art.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Aurora
- The closest major airport is in Ithaca, NY (ITH-Tompkins Regional), 20.7 mi (33.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cortland, NY (CTX-Cortland County), 25 mi (40.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Aurora
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Cayuga Lake. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wells College and Long Point Winery.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Aurora. Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Inns of Aurora - This 4.5-star hotel features a private beach, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Aurora
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Aurora gets about 37.28 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 16°F