Find Hotels in King Ferry, NY
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $54
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting King Ferry
Travelers to King Ferry will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 139 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Ithaca, NY (ITH-Tompkins Regional), 14.6 mi (23.6 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Cortland, NY (CTX-Cortland County), 21 mi (33.8 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in King Ferry
Places to visit in the larger region include Cedarview Golf Course, Cayuga Lake, and Long Point Winery. In the area, you'll also find Lucas Vineyards and Americana Vineyards.
As you make plans for a getaway to King Ferry, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Meadow Court Inn is 16.9 mi (27.1 km) from central King Ferry. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Ithaca can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Trip Hotel Ithaca is located 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the heart of King Ferry. This 2-star hotel in Ithaca features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
- Hotel Ithaca is 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from the center of King Ferry. This 3-star hotel in Ithaca features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for King Ferry
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- King Ferry gets about 37.28 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F