Visitors can enjoy all that Avgorou has to offer including its museums. Ayia Napa Monastery, Europe Square, and Finikoudes Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1019 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Larnaca
- The closest major airport is in Larnaca (LCA-Larnaca Intl.), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Avgorou
A couple of favorite places to visit are Avgorou Ethnographic Museum and CyHerbia Botanical Park and Labyrinth. In the area, you'll also find Ayia Napa Monastery and Europe Square.
As you start planning your visit to Avgorou, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 333 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- The Ciao Stelio Deluxe Hotel is located 15.4 mi (24.9 km) from the heart of Avgorou. This 5-star hotel in Larnaca features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Josephine Boutique hotel is 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the center of Avgorou. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Larnaca can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a poolside bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and clean, quiet rooms.
- Nissi Beach Resort is 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from central Avgorou. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ayia Napa can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Finikoudes Beach, 14.5 mi/23.3 km from the heart of the city, and Larnaca Salt Lake, which is 16.2 mi (26.1 km) away.
Dressing for Avgorou
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- About 20.20 inches of rain falls on Avgorou each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 45°F