Visiting Barnegat Light
Visitors can enjoy all that Barnegat Light has to offer including the seaside, monuments, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- You'll find 270 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Point Pleasant - Toms River
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 29.5 mi (47.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.), 32.4 mi (52.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Barnegat Light
A couple of favorite places to visit are The Museum at Barnegat Light and Barnegat Lighthouse. You'll also find Viking Village and Albert Music Hall in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Barnegat Light, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 42 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Sand Castle Bed and Breakfast is located in the heart of Barnegat Light. Guests who stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast in Barnegat Light can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room fireplace.
- NEW Listing Cozy Little House in Barnegat Light! Newly Renovated Getaway is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Barnegat Light. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Toms River can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Amazing 3 Bdrm, 2 bth Penthouse! Sold out for Summer-how About Fall? is 0.2 mi (0.2 km) from central Barnegat Light. This 2.5-star motel in Beach Haven features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Our customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Barnegat Light
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 23°F at night
- Barnegat Light gets about 49.13 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F