Visitors can enjoy all that Bayville has to offer including its seaside. There are 241 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bayville
Places to visit in the larger region include Blackbeard's Cave Family Entertainment Center, John F. Peto Studio Museum, and Ocean County Historical Museum. Additionally, you'll find River Lady Cruise and Huddy Park in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Bayville, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 132 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Days Hotel by Wyndham Toms River Jersey Shore is 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Toms River can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Howard Johnson Hotel by Wyndham Toms River is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in Toms River features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Seaside Heights/Toms River is located within 4.5 mi (7.2 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Seaside Heights can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Bayville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Bayville gets about 44.45 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F