Visitors to Manahawkin are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's baseball games and shopping.
- You'll find 270 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Point Pleasant - Toms River
- The closest major airport is in Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 33.5 mi (53.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Manahawkin
Places to visit in the larger region include Eagleswood Amusement Park, Sandbar Golf, and Hartland Miniature Golf & Arcade. Additionally, you'll find Albert Music Hall and Brant Beach in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Manahawkin - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Manahawkin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Manahawkin gets about 49.13 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F