Visitors can enjoy all that Barolo has to offer including the wineries, local tours, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Barolo
- The closest major airport is in Cuneo (CUF-Levaldigi), 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.), 42.4 mi (68.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Barolo
The city's cultural venues include Barolo Wine Museum and Castello Falletti Di Barolo. Additionally, you might want to add Sylla Sebaste to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Barolo. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Agriturismo Il Gioco dell'Oca - Amenities at this farm stay include free breakfast and free parking. Expedia travelers love its breakfast and room size.
- Hotel Barolo - Our customers like the location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- The Green GuestHouse - Amenities at this guesthouse include a restaurant and free WiFi.
Dressing for Barolo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Barolo gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 37°F