Visitors to Bra are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and churches.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Bra
- The closest major airport is in Cuneo (CUF-Levaldigi), 15 mi (24.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.), 34.6 mi (55.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bra
A favorite place to visit in the city is Castello di Pollenzo. In the area, you'll also find Castle of Monticello d'Alba and Belvedere di La Morra.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Bra. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Albergo dell'Agenzia - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Albergo La Corte Albertina - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Cavalieri - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Bra
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Bra is simple. Head over to Bra Station to catch metro. If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Bandito Station.
Dressing for Bra
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Bra each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F