Visiting Monforte d'Alba
Visitors can enjoy all that Monforte d'Alba has to offer including the wineries, local tours, and restaurants. The welcoming and culturally-rich setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Monforte d'Alba
- The closest major airport is in Cuneo (CUF-Levaldigi), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.), 44.8 mi (72.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Monforte d'Alba
Places to visit in the larger region include Novello Castle, Parish of St. Michael the Archangel, and Castello Falletti Di Barolo. In the area, you'll also find Barolo Wine Museum and Castle of Serralunga d'Alba.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Monforte d'Alba. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel villa Beccaris - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Felicin Ristorante Albergo "Dimora Storica" - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Monforte d'Alba
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Monforte d'Alba each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 37°F