Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Livingston, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its parks, shopping, and breweries.
- You'll find 300 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bozeman
- The closest major airport is in Bozeman, MT (BZN-Gallatin Field), 30.1 mi (48.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Livingston
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Livingston Depot Center. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the parks and Sacajawea Park. Fishing is a top activity, and Livingston Golf & Country Club is one place to visit.
In Livingston, you'll find 72 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Yellowstone Valley Lodge, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member - This 3-star lodge features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- Murray Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable beds at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Comfort Inn Livingston - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Livingston
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 35°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 16°F
- Livingston gets about 14.80 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 17°F