See yourself walking through the downtown area of your upcoming vacation, noticing the marvellous landscapes or the architecture wherever you look. However, there's one draw you've been prepared for in particular: Pacific Science Center. For a while, it's been an entry on your to-do list, and right now is the moment to mark it accomplished.
Find Your Best Pacific Science Center Accommodation
Hotels near Pacific Science Center
Culture is what defines a destination, and it's an important ingredient of any successful trip. Stopping by Pacific Science Center is sure to make your stay here all the more meaningful.
Seattle, the city it's located in, is a place that many visitors love getting to know.
There are lots of accommodation options within walking distance of Pacific Science Center. The Seattle Marriott Waterfront, The Edgewater - A Noble House Hotel and Hyatt Place Seattle Downtown are some of the most popular establishments.
Whether you're globetrotting alone or with your family, you might prefer to secure your accommodation with one of the several budget-friendly hotels in the area. The Four Seasons Hotel Seattle (0.9 miles away) and the Hotel 1000 (1 mile away) are popular names to remember.
Some of us just prefer something on the luxurious side. Lucky for you, you'll be able to find a wonderful range of charming upmarket hotels in this area. Make sure you look up the Kimpton Alexis Hotel, only 1 mile away, and the Pan Pacific Seattle, which is 0.7 miles away.
Tourists spending time at Pacific Science Center often enjoy delicious coffees and treats at Local 360, merely an easy stroll away. Later, venture to another nearby restaurant. Grab a table for dinner at Seattle Marriott Waterfront and try a dish you've never eaten before. Are you buying the next round? Let the alcohol flow at The Crocodile.
Once you've checked out Pacific Science Center, you may like to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a bunch more to do:
- An iconic building and place where some go to worship, First United Methodist Church is unmissable, regardless of your spiritual beliefs.
- Devote some time to art appreciation at Dale Chihuly Glass Museum, a prominent museum in the area.
- Get the drinks and popcorn ready, and get a ticket to a flick that interests you at PACCAR IMAX Theater.
- As the sun goes down over the city, you can still catch Space Needle standing tall above the skyline.
- Research the schedule of events and enjoy a hit of culture at Seattle Children's Theatre. It's home to an assortment of live performances perfect for most tastes and interests.
A convenient distance of just 0.9 miles is all that separates Pacific Science Center from the light rail station, Monorail / Train Terminal.
Our catalogue of places to stay in Downtown Seattle has everything you want, so you can definitely find venues near Pacific Science Center you'll adore. Start researching Downtown Seattle had more than a few visitors last year. When you're ready to reserve your room, you'll rest easy: travelers of all types would suggest their Downtown Seattle hotel to their colleagues. Need help deciding? All the recommendations you need we have just a few clicks away.
- Rooms in Downtown Seattle lodging are always presentable, neat, and waiting to greet you.
- From family reunions to singles, we offer relaxing accommodations for all individuals.
- The staff at hotels around Pacific Science Center provide wonderful service which can only enrich your holiday to this stunning feature.
Accommodation in Downtown Seattle got greater amounts of visitors in the past year than the year prior to that, and it's simple to see why. With our wide catalogue of hotels near Pacific Science Center, we see your choice site in your future.
Downtown Seattle Facts
You'll still have lots to do in Downtown Seattle once you've achieved Pacific Science Center.
- Downtown Seattle has been only for those in on the secret, but it is beginning to make itself known.
- Discover a shop to browse for necessities and savor a delicious dish of the local cuisine.
- Prepare to notice Downtown Seattle also knows its stuff when it comes to individual hospitality after some time spent on its abundant pastimes.
Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and wave hi to more than a few awe-inspiring new landscapes. Paying a visit to Downtown Seattle is always a good plan, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Pacific Science Center. Reserve now!