Visitors can enjoy all that Belton has to offer including the live music, theaters, and football games. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants, university setting, and temples.
- You'll find 90 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Killeen
- The closest major airport is in Killeen, TX (GRK-Killeen-Fort Hood Regional), 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Belton
The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of Mary Hardin-Baylor is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bell County Expo Center and Stillhouse Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Belton. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Belton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Belton gets about 36.06 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 37°F