When you dream of a new place, you probably see yourself strolling around the lanes, taking note of the beautiful environment or the buildings wherever you look. But there's one feature you've been especially anticipating: Benaki Museum. For a while, it has been an entry on your to-do list, and now is the day to mark it accomplished.
What Are Some Places to Stay Nearby Benaki Museum?
Hotels near Benaki Museum
Benaki Museum steadily remains at the top of explorers' itineraries. You'll see for yourself what all the fuss is about when you get there.
A jaunt to this location gives your family the chance to enjoy Athens, the capital city.
If you are looking to stay in a hotel that's within an easy walk of Benaki Museum, consider it done! There are actually 31 choices that fit the bill. The Hotel Grande Bretagne, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens, King George, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens and Electra Palace Athens are a few of the most popular ones.
There are several budget-friendly hotels to be found nearby. The Nina's Athenian Loft, 1 mile away, or the AVA Hotel & Suites, at a distance of 0.6 miles, are likely to be what you're looking for.
You can make your visit even more unforgettable by making a reservation at one of the nearby upmarket accommodations. Just two hotels that dominate when it comes to comfort and architectural design are the Periscope Hotel and the Royal Olympic Hotel, which are located just 0.3 miles and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
Hotel NJV Athens Plaza (Leoforos Vasileos Georgiou 2, Athina), a popular local coffee shop, is just 0.3 miles from Benaki Museum.
All done? Think again. In the vicinity of Benaki Museum, there is plenty more to do:
- Goulandris Museum of Cycladic Art is a wonderful place to visit for anyone who appreciates art.
- If you're a lover of live music, head to a show at Theocharakis Foundation for the Fine Arts & Music. You'll soon understand why locals spend so much time at this vibrant venue.
- Whether you choose a musical, comedy or tragedy, a night at Tzeni Karezi Theater is a wonderful way to spend a few hours.
- Visit Presidential Mansion, a significant historic residence in the local area.
- Get a taste of history and meander through Dexameni Square, a lovely spot to sit back and watch the world go by.
Syntagma is as close as you'll get by train to Benaki Museum, it's located roughly 0.3 miles away. Zappeio is yet another terminal to keep in mind. It can be found 0.5 miles away.
Athens City Centre places to stay here on Expedia supply everything you need, so you can be certain to get choices near Benaki Museum that you'll adore. Get researching Athens City Centre experienced more than a few sightseers in the last year. You'll roam confidently once you are ready to make your reservation, too: multiple guests would propose their Athens City Centre hotel to an acquaintance. Need help deciding? You're only a click away from all the guidance you could want.
- You'll find it here if you want room contentment in addition to cleanliness.
- You'll find Athens City Centre accommodation are ready to welcome you into neat and presentable rooms.
- Appropriate for such a fine site, the guest service at hotels around Benaki Museum is wonderful.
As you can see, it's understandable why Athens City Centre holidays had greater amounts of visitors in the past year than the year before that. With Expedia's comprehensive inventory of hotels near Benaki Museum, we see your favored place in your future.
All About Athens City Centre
After Benaki Museum is checked off your list, you'll still have things to do in Athens City Centre.
- Enjoy the nightlife to end the good times; when the sun rises, take a trip to a local museum.
- Prepare to discover Athens City Centre also knows its stuff when it comes to greeting its arrivals after you spend a day on its abundant excursions.
- Athens City Centre is starting to make itself known after having been hidden away.
You'll never regret planning a visit to Athens City Centre, particularly when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Benaki Museum from Expedia. Bid adieu to the views you're used to and usher in more than a few all-new selfies!