Visiting Bingen am Rhein
Visitors to Bingen am Rhein are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries and sightseeing tours.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Bingen am Rhein
- The closest major airport is in Mainz (QFZ-Mainz Finthen), 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 29.1 mi (46.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bingen am Rhein
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Park on the Mäuseturm. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Villa Sachsen Winery and Historical Museum on the river.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Bingen am Rhein. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Weinhaus Selmigkeit - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- NH Bingen - Our customers like the central location and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Hotel Krone - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Getting Around Bingen am Rhein
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Bingen-Gaulsheim Station, Bingen City Station, or Bingen KD. Bingen am Rhein might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Bingen am Rhein
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- Bingen am Rhein gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 30°F