Visitors can enjoy all that Bluefield has to offer including the football games, entertainment choices, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, university setting, and opera houses. A top sight in the city is Jefferson National Forest.
- You'll find 22 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Princeton
- The closest major airport is in Beckley, WV (BKW-Raleigh County Memorial), 36.1 mi (58 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bluefield
The picturesque setting of Jefferson National Forest and Pinnacle Rock State Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Mercer Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Bluefield State College is worth a campus tour.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Bluefield. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Bluefield Inn - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Economy Inn - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- Econo Lodge Near Bluefield College - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Bluefield
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Bluefield gets about 39.65 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 28°F