Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Poland, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping.
- You'll find 58 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Youngstown
- The closest major airport is in Youngstown, OH (YNG-Youngstown - Warren Regional), 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Akron, OH (CAK-Akron-Canton), 43.7 mi (70.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Poland
Places to visit in the larger region include Boardman Park, Mill Creek Wildlife Sanctuary, and Goodhope Speedway. You'll also find Lanterman's Mill and Bedford Trails Golf Course in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Poland. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Poland
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Average annual rainfall for Poland is 39.45 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°F