Visitors can enjoy all that Boston has to offer including the restaurants and parks. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 69 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.), 46.6 mi (74.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Boston
Places to visit in the larger region include The State Theatre, Copper Fox Distillery, and St. Stephen's Episcopal Church. In the area, you'll also find The Museum of Culpeper History and Culpeper National Cemetery.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Inn on Thistle Hill - With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Boston
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 24°F at night
- About 38.94 inches of rain falls on Boston each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 24°F