Families enjoy visiting Orange though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, museums, and cafés. A top sight in the city is Montpelier.
- You'll find 243 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Charlottesville
- The closest major airport is in Charlottesville, VA (CHO-Charlottesville-Albemarle), 19.5 mi (31.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Orange
The city's cultural venues include James Madison Museum and The Arts Center in Orange. Notable city landmarks like Montpelier and James Madison's Montpelier might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add St. Thomas Episcopal Church to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Orange. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Inn at Willow Grove - This 5-star inn features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Inn at Westwood Farm - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Holladay House B&B - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Orange
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 25°F at night
- About 42.95 inches of rain falls on Orange each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 26°F