Visitors to Boulogne-Billancourt are sure to enjoy the cafés and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture and museums. Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, and Paris Catacombs are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 4255 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 19 mi (30.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Boulogne-Billancourt
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and such places to visit as Stade Roland Garros and Bois de Boulogne. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Albert Kahn Museum and Gardens and Pont de Sevres.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Boulogne-Billancourt. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott Paris Boulogne - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Quality Hotel Acanthe - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar.
- Appartements Paris Boulogne - Amenities at this aparthotel include free WiFi and concierge services. Expedia customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Eiffel Tower, 2.9 mi/4.7 km from the heart of the city, and Arc de Triomphe, which is 3.6 mi (5.8 km) away.
Getting Around Boulogne-Billancourt
You can access metro transit at Marcel Sembat Station, Billancourt Metro Station, and Boulogne Jean Jaurès Metro Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Boulogne-Billancourt
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Boulogne-Billancourt gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F