Find Hotels in Bray
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bray, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and lively bar scene. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its beaches. Top sights around the area include Aviva Stadium, Bord Gáis Energy Theatre, and 3Arena.
- You'll find 818 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Dublin
- The closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB), 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bray
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Bray Beach and Bray Head. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bray Heritage Centre and Dargle View Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Bray. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Martello Hotel - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a nightclub, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Wilton Hotel Bray - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Esplanade Hotel Bray - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room coffeemaker. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Popular places to see outside the city include Aviva Stadium, 10.4 mi/16.7 km from the heart of the city, and Bord Gáis Energy Theatre, which is 11.1 mi (17.9 km) away.
Getting Around Bray
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Dublin Bray Station. Bray may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bray
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bray is 29.88 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F