Visiting Briarcliff Manor
Visitors can enjoy all that Briarcliff Manor has to offer including the churches, restaurants, and golf courses. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe.
- You'll find 59 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of White Plains
- The closest major airport is in White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County), 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 23.2 mi (37.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Briarcliff Manor
The picturesque setting of Hardscrabble Wilderness Area and Rockwood Hall Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Nelson Park and Rockefeller State Park Preserve in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Briarcliff Manor, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 49 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- The Time Nyack is 1.9 mi (3 km) from the center of Briarcliff Manor. This 2.5-star hotel in Briarcliff Manor features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge is located 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from the heart of Briarcliff Manor. This 4-star hotel in Nyack features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Garden Plaza Hotel is 20.7 mi (33.3 km) from central Briarcliff Manor. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Fort Lee can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
Dressing for Briarcliff Manor
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- About 49.41 inches of rain falls on Briarcliff Manor each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°F