Visitors to Bridgewater are sure to enjoy the university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, baseball games, and live music.
- You'll find 75 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Harrisonburg
- The closest major airport is in Weyers Cave, VA (SHD-Shenandoah Valley Regional), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Charlottesville, VA (CHO-Charlottesville-Albemarle), 35.9 mi (57.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bridgewater
A couple of favorite places to visit are Bluestone Vineyard and George Washington National Forest. Additionally, you'll find Dayton Farmers Market and The Heritage Museum in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Crimson Inn - This 2-star hotel features free parking, a business center, and concierge services.
Dressing for Bridgewater
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 21°F at night
- About 36.42 inches of rain falls on Bridgewater each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F