Visitors to Buritaca are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its beaches.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Buritaca
- The closest major airport is in Santa Marta (SMR-Simon Bolivar), 34 mi (54.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Buritaca
The city's natural beauty is on display at Buritaca Beach, Koralia Beach, and Quebrada Valencia Waterfall. Additionally, you might want to add Mareygua Beach to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Buritaca. This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Merecumbe Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Buritaca
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 77°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 74°F
- Buritaca gets about 2.40 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 74°F