Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Travelers to Burlescombe will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Bakelite Museum.
- There are 601 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 40.1 mi (64.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Burlescombe
Bakelite Museum is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Diggerland and Tiverton Golf Club in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Burlescombe, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 99 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hampton by Hilton Exeter Airport is located 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the heart of Burlescombe. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Exeter can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and clean, quiet rooms.
- Jurys Inn Exeter is 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from central Burlescombe. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Exeter can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Du Vin Exeter is 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from the center of Burlescombe. This 4-star hotel in Exeter features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Burlescombe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Burlescombe each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F