Visiting Langford Budville
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Langford Budville has to offer. Top sights around the area include Bakelite Museum and Dunster Castle.
- There are 472 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.), 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.), 27.5 mi (44.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Langford Budville
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Bakelite Museum and Dunster Castle. In the area, you'll also find County Cricket Ground and Wills Neck.
As you plan your vacation to Langford Budville, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 111 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- The Mount Somerset Hotel and SPA is located 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the heart of Langford Budville. This 4-star hotel in Henlade features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- The Castle at Taunton is 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the center of Langford Budville. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Taunton can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Corner House Hotel is 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from central Langford Budville. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Taunton can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Langford Budville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 65°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 41°F at night
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Langford Budville each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 66°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 39°F