Find Hotels in Bury
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $37
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jun 11, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 9, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 4, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2020
Visitors to Bury are sure to enjoy the bars and spas. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and quaint setting. Around the area, top sights include The Rock, Manchester Arena, and Old Trafford.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Bury
- The closest major airport is in Manchester (MAN), 18 mi (29 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 30 mi (48.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bury
Cultural venues in the city include Bury Transport Museum, The Met, and Fusilier Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are The Rock and Burrs Activity Centre.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Bury. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Red Hall Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and WiFi.
- Village Hotel Manchester Bury - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Best Western Manchester Bury Bolholt Country Park Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Manchester Arena, 9.7 mi/15.6 km from the city center, and Old Trafford, which is 11.1 mi (17.8 km) away.
Dressing for Bury
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Bury gets about 34.13 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F