Visitors can enjoy all that Campbellsport has to offer including its parks. There are 67 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Fond du Lac, WI (FLD-Fond du Lac County), 15 mi (24.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Milwaukee, WI (MKE-General Mitchell Intl.), 49.6 mi (79.8 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Campbellsport
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kettle Moraine State Forest. Additionally, you'll find The Golf Club at Camelot and Shalom Wildlife in the area.
As you plan your trip to Campbellsport, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 67 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Fond Du Lac is located 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the heart of Campbellsport. This 2-star hotel in Fond du Lac features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable rooms.
- The Osthoff Resort is 19.9 mi (32.1 km) from central Campbellsport. This 3.5-star resort in Elkhart Lake features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its pool and helpful staff.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fond du Lac, WI is 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from the center of Campbellsport. This 2.5-star hotel in Fond du Lac features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and WiFi.
Dressing for Campbellsport
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 11°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 13°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Campbellsport is 1.14 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 14°F