Visiting West Bend
Visitors can enjoy all that West Bend has to offer including the live music, festivals, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés. Top sights in the area include Milwaukee Art Museum, Discovery World, and Charles Allis Art Museum.
- You'll find 255 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Milwaukee
- The closest major airport is in Waukesha, WI (UES-Waukesha County), 26.9 mi (43.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fond du Lac, WI (FLD-Fond du Lac County), 28.4 mi (45.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in West Bend
The city's cultural venues include Museum of Wisconsin Art and Washington County Old Courthouse Museum. Attractions like Regner Park, Shalom Wildlife, and Sleeping Dragon Ranch are fun for kids of all ages. The picturesque setting of West Bend Labyrinth Garden and Kettle Moraine State Forest exemplify the city's natural beauty.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in West Bend. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hidden Serenity Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Hampton Suites West Bend - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, West Bend, WI - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for West Bend
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 11°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 13°F at night
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on West Bend each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 14°F