Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Kerobokan, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the spas. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its secluded setting. Top sights around the area include Kuta Beach, Tanah Lot, and Seminyak Square.
- There are 235 hotels and other accommodations in Kerobokan
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kerobokan
Kuta Beach, Tanah Lot, and Seminyak Square are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Legian Beach and Tuban Beach.
In Kerobokan, you'll find 235 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Santai - This 5-star villa in Kuta Utara features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its dining options and bar.
- Balinea Villa & Spa - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this B&B. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Kuta Utara can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Berry Amour Romantic Villas - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star villa in Batubelig can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with a private pool. Expedia customers love its central location and clean rooms.
Top places to visit in the area include Sanur Beach, 6.9 mi/11.2 km from the city center, and Nusa Dua Beach, which is 11.6 mi (18.6 km) away.
Dressing for Kerobokan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Kerobokan gets about 1.73 inches of rain per year
- November and April are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F