Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Cannock, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and rural, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Around the area, top sights include Bullring Shopping Centre, Arena Birmingham, and Birmingham Cathedral.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Cannock
- The closest major airport is in Birmingham (BHX), 20.7 mi (33.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in East Midlands (EMA), 29.8 mi (47.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cannock
Favorite places to visit in the city include Cannock Park Golf Club, Cannock Shopping Centre, and Museum of Cannock Chase. In the area, you'll also find Bullring Shopping Centre and Arena Birmingham.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Cannock. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Barns - This 3.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and convenient parking.
- Oak Farm Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Days Inn Cannock Norton Canes M6 Toll - This 3-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include International Convention Centre, 15.9 mi/25.7 km from the heart of the city, and Birmingham Cathedral, which is 15.9 mi (25.6 km) away.
Getting Around Cannock
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Hednesford Station or Cannock Station. Cannock might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Cannock
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 36°F at night
- About 30.16 inches of rain falls on Cannock each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are January and March with an average of 35°F