Find Motels in Cape Coral
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Other property types in Cape Coral
The Westin Cape Coral Resort At Marina Village
Reviewed on Jan 19, 2021
Holiday Inn Express Cape Coral-Fort Myers Area
Reviewed on Jan 8, 2021
OYO Waterfront Hotel- Cape Coral/Fort Myers, FL
Reviewed on Dec 30, 2020
Cape Coral Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Fort Myers area, there are 25 economical motels among more than 4086 hotels and other lodging choices. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
When you save on your room price, you can make the most of what Cape Coral has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Sun Splash Water Park in Cape Coral, as well as Edison and Ford Winter Estates and Imaginarium Hands - On Museum in the area.
Fun fact: In the U.S., motels became more commonplace at the end of the 1940s with the popularity of car travel and road trips, peaking in the 1960s with over 60,000 properties. When you stay at a motel, you'll usually access your room from an outside corridor overlooking the parking lot.
Here are some of our customers' top motels in the larger area:
- Stay within a 20-minute drive of Sun Splash Water Park and Edison and Ford Winter Estates.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- An outdoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Central Cape Coral is 23.4 mi (37.7 km) away
- Enjoy access to the marina, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 5.6 mi (9 km) from the heart of Cape Coral
- Central Cape Coral is 10.6 mi (17.1 km) away
- An outdoor pool and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a private balcony.
- 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from the heart of Cape Coral
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in Cape CoralWhile you're sightseeing in this relaxing, family-friendly area, check out the bustling marina. People visiting Cape Coral speak highly of its bars.
Here are favorite places in and around Cape Coral:
- Sun Splash Water Park
- Edison and Ford Winter Estates
- Imaginarium Hands - On Museum
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Rotary Park Environmental Center
- Tarpon Point
- Four Mile Cove Ecological Preserve
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Jungle Golf Ft. Myers
- Butterfly Estates
- Castle Golf
Cape Coral is also popular for its:
- Bird watching
Best Time to Visit Cape CoralDecide when you'd like to visit Cape Coral by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 82° F and nighttime temperatures average 53° F
- April-June: 92° F is the daytime average and 61° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 92° F and nighttime averages are around 73° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 89° F during the day and 54° F at night
- Average rainfall is 55.91 inches in a year
How to Get to Cape Coral and Around the Area
|Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.)||Airport||12.2 mi (19.6 km)|
|Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County)||Airport||24.6 mi (39.6 km)|
|Naples, FL (APF-Naples Municipal)||Airport||30.4 mi (48.9 km)|