Carrabelle Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you're not able to find a motel in Carrabelle, consider some of the motels we suggest around the area or let Expedia help you find something similar from more than 25 hotels and other lodging options. Simply filter using our search tools by price per night or cost-effective amenities such as free parking and free breakfast.
Below are some of Expedia customers' favorite motels in the larger area:
Best Western Apalach Inn
- Located 25.1 mi (40.4 km) from the heart of Carrabelle
- Enjoy the in-room free WiFi, and freebies including breakfast, parking, and a manager's reception.
Apalachicola Bay Inn
- An outdoor pool and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- Central Carrabelle is 25 mi (40.2 km) away
What to Do in Carrabelle
Those who've visited Carrabelle like the beaches. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
Enjoy nature with a stop at:
- Island View Park
- Carrabelle Beach
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- St. James Bay
- Crooked River Lighthouse
- Camp Gordon Johnston Museum
Carrabelle is also notable for its:
Best Time to Visit Carrabelle
Figure out the ideal time to visit Carrabelle by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 73° F and nighttime temperatures average 41° F
- April-June: 90° F is the daytime average and 53° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 91° F and nighttime averages are around 67° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 85° F during the day and 42° F at night
- Average rainfall is 57.72 inches in a year
How to Get to Carrabelle and Around the Area
|Tallahassee, FL (TLH-Tallahassee Regional) ||Airport ||38.4 mi (61.7 km) |