Visiting Cau Giay
Visitors to Cau Giay are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, sporting events, and shopping. Around the area, top sights include My Dinh National Stadium, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, and Temple of Literature.
- There are 86 hotels and other accommodations in Cau Giay
- The closest major airport is in Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cau Giay
The city's cultural venues include Vietnam Museum of Ethnology and Museum of Ethnology. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Indochina Plaza Ha Noi is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, in the area you'll find My Dinh National Stadium and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
In Cau Giay, you'll find 86 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- One Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Somerset Hoa Binh Hanoi - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this aparthotel. With a stay at this 4-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Au Viet Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its clean rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Temple of Literature, located 3 mi (4.7 km) from the city center, and Hoan Kiem Lake, which is 4 mi/6.5 km away.
Dressing for Cau Giay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 58°F at night
- About 2.17 inches of rain falls on Cau Giay each year
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 58°F