Visitors to Pacific are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and cafés. Around the area, top sights include Museum of Glass, Emerald Downs, and Puyallup Fairgrounds.
- You'll find 188 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tacoma
- The closest major airport is in Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Renton, WA (RNT-Renton Municipal), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pacific
Museum of Glass, Emerald Downs, and Puyallup Fairgrounds are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Tacoma Dome and Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Inn & Suites Pacific - Auburn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Pacific
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 32°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pacific is 43.43 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 33°F