Think of yourself rambling around the lanes of your next holiday, gazing up at the marvellous scenery or the architecture wherever you look. Still, there's one feature you've been especially prepared for: Museum of Glass. You've wanted to go there for years, and the day has finally arrived to mark it off.
Find Your Best Museum of Glass Accommodation
Hotels near Museum of Glass
Some time spent at Museum of Glass doesn't only make for an amazing day, it also allows you to mark off one more iconic attraction from your bucket list.
It can be found in Tacoma, a charismatic city that's definitely worth checking out.
If you want to stay someplace close to Museum of Glass, you won't be disappointed. You'll be able to find 6 places to rest your head within 2 miles. One of the more well-known hotels is the Hotel Murano, a Provenance Hotel, just 0.4 miles away. Two more options are the Courtyard by Marriott Tacoma Downtown, 0.5 miles away, and The Villa Bed & Breakfast, only 1 mile away.
Without spending all your precious dollars, you'll get the opportunity to unpack your bags and rest your head at one of the nearby budget hotels. You won't have far to go to arrive at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tacoma Downtown. Fortunately, it's just 0.8 miles away. The Best Western Plus Tacoma Dome Hotel is another hotel that can be found about 1 mile away.
Add a touch of magic to your travels by booking your stay at one of the high-end hotels. You'll find superior facilities and a swanky atmosphere at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tacoma and the Emerald Queen Hotel & Casino.
Whether you're searching for a rich brew of coffee or an enjoyable treat, Starbucks (1101 Pacific Avenue, Tacoma) is a great spot to hop into. Strolling distance from Museum of Glass, exhausted visitors can find it with ease. When the sun starts fading, think about the day's activities with a substantial meal at The Matador (721 Pacific Avenue, Tacoma).
Do you think you've done it all? In the vicinity of Museum of Glass, you'll find plenty more to experience:
- There will be no danger of your kids saying they want to go home at the fun and interactive Children's Museum of Tacoma.
- Pantages Theater is a key piece of the region's dynamic cultural landscape. You'll enjoy an unforgettable night at theater here and get a taste of the local performing arts scene.
- Broadway Center for the Performing Arts is a major arts center that provides a variety of events and exhibitions, including local art displays, live performances and art workshops.
- Take a look at the local events calendar to find out what's happening at Greater Tacoma Convention and Trade Center.
- If you're a devoted art fan, your trip will not be complete without spending some time at Tacoma Art Museum.
It's always easy to make your way to Museum of Glass by train since it's only 1 mile to Tacoma.
Hotels in Tacoma here on Expedia furnish everything you want, so you'll certainly get options near Museum of Glass you'll enjoy. Tacoma was a pretty popular landing place in the past year, so you will not be by yourself. Need help making a decision? We have the advice and recommendations you need right here. You'll rest assured once it comes time to reserve your spot, too: new admirers of all kinds recommended their Tacoma hotel.
- The fronk desk service at accommodation near Museum of Glass will be great, as you might anticipate near such a magnificent feature.
- Discover that accommodation in Tacoma are waiting to greet you with neat and tidy rooms.
- We've got cozy suites for everyone, from big reunions to singles.
Tacoma suites received additional visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's simple to see why. Your favored spot is calling with Expedia's vast inventory of hotels near Museum of Glass.
Tacoma Facts and Figures
You'll still have lots to see and do in Tacoma when you've crossed Museum of Glass off your list.
- Until recently, Tacoma sightseeing has been a closed book, but rising reservations mean the moment to make your reservations is now.
- After a day spent on its ample adventures, you'll find Tacoma also knows several things about welcoming its travelers.
- Enjoy a night out on the town to conclude the good times; when the sun comes up, visit one of the region's museums.
You won't regret planning a trip to Tacoma, particularly when you cash in on our awesome deals on accommodation near Museum of Glass. Prepare to say goodbye to the same old scenes and call on more than a few all-new selfies!