Visitors can enjoy all that Chevilly-Larue has to offer including the bars, shopping, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Around the area, top sights include Paris Catacombs, Eiffel Tower, and Galeries Lafayette.
- You'll find 4255 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 19.1 mi (30.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Chevilly-Larue
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Rungis International Market is a favorite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find Paris Catacombs and Eiffel Tower.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Chevilly-Larue. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- B&B Hotel Orly CHEVILLY Marché International - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Hôtel ibis Orly Chevilly Tram 7 - Our customers like the bar and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Adonis Paris Sud - Amenities at this aparthotel include free WiFi and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Galeries Lafayette, 7.4 mi/11.9 km from the city center, and Arc de Triomphe, which is 7.8 mi (12.6 km) away.
Dressing for Chevilly-Larue
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- About 39.06 inches of rain falls on Chevilly-Larue each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F