- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Downtown Riverwalk
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Partial View
King, Room, Accessible
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Roll In Shower)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible
Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View
Room, 1 King Bed (Drinks & Snacks)
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Drinks & Snacks)
About this area
Located in Chicago's The Loop neighborhood, Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Downtown Riverwalk is in the business district and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Chicago Riverwalk and Grant Park, while Chicago Theatre and Field Museum of Natural History are cultural highlights. Navy Pier and John G. Shedd Aquarium are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Chicago Riverwalk - 3 min walk
- Chicago Theatre - 4 min walk
- House of Blues Chicago - 7 min walk
- Millennium Park - 8 min walk
- Art Institute of Chicago - 11 min walk
- Millennium Station - 4 min walk
- State Station - 4 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 40 min drive
- The Garden Grille and Bar — 1 min walk
- Sweetwater - 2 min walk
- Einstein Bros Bagels - 2 min walk
- Jimmy John's1 - 2 min walk
- Billy Goat Tavern - 2 min walk
About this property
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Downtown Riverwalk
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 64 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort