- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hampton Inn Chicago McCormick Place
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Refrigerator
Room, 1 King Bed, Refrigerator (with Sofa)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Refrigerator
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Refrigerator (Bathtub)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Roll-in Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Refrigerator (Hearing)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Refrigerator (Bathtub)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Refrigerator (Roll-in Shower)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Bathtub (Mobility & Hearing)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Refrigerator (Hearing)
About this area
Located in South Loop neighborhood, Hampton Inn Chicago McCormick Place is connected to the convention center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Grant Park and Millennium Park, while John G. Shedd Aquarium and Navy Pier are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Wintrust Arena or Soldier Field.
- Wintrust Arena - 1 min walk
- McCormick Place - 6 min walk
- Field Museum of Natural History - 6 min drive
- Soldier Field - 7 min drive
- Arie Crown Theater - 9 min drive
- Cermak-McCormick Place Station - 4 min walk
- Chicago McCormick Place Station - 9 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 41 min drive
- Fatpour Tapworks — 1 min walk
- VU Skyward Bev + Eat — 1 min walk
- White Castle - 3 min walk
- Motor Row Brewing - 5 min walk
- La Cantina Grill - 5 min walk
About this property
Hampton Inn Chicago McCormick Place
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 59 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Hilton CleanStay guidelines.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The only negative about our stay there is not a restaurant on the property, the one place next door is more of a bar and not appropriate for kids. The second location we were directed to apparently turns into a nightclub in the evening. Also during our stay there was a DePaul basketball game at Wintrust arena across the street so the local pizza spot 2 blocks away was crazy busy. But overall the hotel was nice.