Those traveling to Minco are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 24 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Oklahoma City, OK (OKC-Will Rogers World), 26.8 mi (43.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Oklahoma City, OK (PWA-Wiley Post), 28.2 mi (45.4 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Minco
Places to visit in the larger region include Rinehart Park, Gadberry Park, and The Maize at Reding Farm. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Minco, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 24 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hyatt Place Oklahoma City Airport is located 27.6 mi (44.4 km) from the heart of Minco. This 3-star hotel in Oklahoma City features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- AmericInn by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport is 27.5 mi (44.3 km) from central Minco. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Oklahoma City can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Springhill Suites by Marriott Oklahoma City Airport is 27 mi (43.5 km) from the center of Minco. This 3-star hotel in Oklahoma City features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Minco
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 24°F at night
- About 34.84 inches of rain falls on Minco each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 25°F