When you envision your perfect getaway, you might picture yourself wandering through downtown, taking note of the architecture or the gorgeous landscapes wherever you look. However, Children's Museum is one draw you are counting on most of all. It's been on your bucket list for as long as you can recall, and now is finally the time to get yourself there.
Hotels at Children's Museum
Hotels near Children's Museum
Sometimes, to really connect with the young ones you have to let your own inner child out first. Children's Museum may be just what you need.
It is located in San Jose, a delightful city that's worth exploring.
With 31 hotel options located within a radius of 0.6 miles of Children's Museum, you'll be spoiled for choice! The Hotel Presidente - San Jose City Center, Costa Rica, Hotel Dunn Inn and Radisson San Jose-Costa Rica are some of the popular ones.
Save your pennies by staying a couple of nights at one of the nearby budget hotels. 1 mile away, you'll arrive at the Hotel Grano de Oro, but if that's not to your liking, then another option is the Park Inn By Radisson San Jose, which is 1 mile away.
Remember that you have the option of booking one of the area's upmarket hotels if you feel like giving the family a special treat. Just two hotels that dominate when it comes to elegance and architectural design are the TRYP by Wyndham San Jose Sabana and the Hotel Don Carlos, which are situated 1 mile and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Before you go see Children's Museum, stop for a coffee and a treat at Q' café. This conveniently-located rest stop is a great place to satisfy your tastebuds. A little bit later, you should delight in a more nourishing meal at another spot within this area, Hotel Vesuvio. To finish the night right, take one final walk and grab a cocktail at Hotel Del Rey.
Ensure you reserve time in your crowded schedule to go experience some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of Children's Museum:
- The best way to enjoy this region's vibrant culture is to head to Mercado Central.
- Sit on the grass and simply watch as the day pushes ahead, run around with your kids and leisurely lay under the open sky at Morazan Park.
- If you enjoy unwinding in fresh surroundings, Central Park is a spot that you should visit.
- If you are intrigued by unearthed objects and the societies and cultures of people from a bygone era, then you and your friends must spend an afternoon at the Jade Museum.
- Gold Museum is a good place for entertainment when it's wet and gloomy outside.
People visiting Children's Museum commonly arrive by train. Estación Atlántico is the nearest terminal and is a short 0.9 miles away.
San Jose places to stay here on Expedia supply all that you want, so you're sure to have selections near Children's Museum you'll love. Start going San Jose experienced quite a few sightseers last year. When the moment arrives to make your reservation, rest assured: multiple visitors would recommend their San Jose hotel to their friends. Need help deciding? Discover all the inside info you're looking for right here.
- From large families with children to singles, we've got soothing suites for all sorts.
- "Orderly, fresh, and set to invite you in" is always the goal for San Jose hotels.
- The staff at lodging close to Children's Museum provide awesome service, which will only enhance your visit to this stunning feature.
San Jose rooms got extra visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's simple to see why. With our excellent inventory of hotels near Children's Museum, we see your number one site in your future.
Interesting San Jose Facts and Figures
You'll still have things to see and do in San Jose with Children's Museum accomplished.
- Head out on the town to top off your adventure with a bang; when the sun rises, arrange a trip to a local monument.
- San Jose also knows a thing or two about greeting its visitors after some time spent on its a full schedule of action.
- San Jose is beginning to make itself known after having been hidden away.
Wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and greet more than a few new selfies. Paying a visit to San Jose is unquestionably the best idea you've ever had, particularly when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Children's Museum from Expedia. Book today!