When you envision a brand-new city, you might think you'll be strolling through the avenues, looking up at the monuments or the beautiful scenery wherever you look. However, there is one attraction you are especially counting on: Civil Rights Memorial. You have wanted to go there for as long as you can remember, and right now is finally the time to mark it accomplished.
Civil Rights Memorial Accommodation
Hotels near Civil Rights Memorial
Some time spent at Civil Rights Memorial feels like a journey through time.
It's situated in the state capital city, Montgomery.
Would you like someplace to stay a short commute from Civil Rights Memorial? Select from at least 6 hotels within 2 miles. Look into the Renaissance Montgomery Hotel & Spa at the Convention Center, the Embassy Suites Montgomery Hotel & Conference Center and the Red Bluff Cottage Bed & Breakfast. They are 0.6 miles, 0.6 miles and 0.9 miles away, respectively.
If touring places is your top priority and you're looking to save a few dollars when it comes to accommodation, then there are a number of budget hotels in close proximity. The options are the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Montgomery Downtown, 0.3 miles away, and the Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-Downtown, situated just 0.5 miles away.
Since this is your vacation, you might as well treat yourself to first-class room at the Lattice Inn. It's just a short trip of 1 mile too.
0.4 miles from Civil Rights Memorial you will stumble upon Farmers Market Cafe (315 North Mc Donough Street, Montgomery). This local spot is usually packed with travelers who need a caffeine pick-me-up. Later on, think about the day's tours with dinner at Renaissance Montgomery Hotel & Spa at the Convention Center (201 Tallapoosa Street, Montgomery).
During your time here, you'll figure out that there's loads more than just Civil Rights Memorial to visit:
- Improve your knowledge on the nation's politicians by reserving a trip to Supreme Court of Alabama.
- An iconic building as well as a house of worship, Dexter Avenue Baptist Church is worth your time, no matter your religious beliefs.
- Whether you're a history lover or just starting to develop an appreciation for the subject, Alabama State Capitol, a historically significant local building, is an attraction well-worth your time.
- If you are looking for an engaging trip to a museum, be sure to visit Rosa Parks Museum.
- If you want to jazz up your travels, make your way to Hank Williams Museum, and while you're at it, give your musical knowledge a tuning too.
Expedia's Montgomery places to stay provide all that you require, so you can be sure to have lodging near Civil Rights Memorial that you'll love. You won't be the only one searching: Montgomery was a fairly celebrated destination over the past year. Need help making a decision? Get all the guidance and recommendations you could want right here. Once the time comes to reserve your spot, rest easy: multiple explorers would recommend their Montgomery hotel to a family member.
- Rooms in Montgomery hotels are presentable, fresh, and waiting to invite you in.
- The staff at accommodation close to Civil Rights Memorial go above and beyond which can only enhance your journey to this fine monument.
- You're in the right place if you're in search of suites that are comfortable plus fresh and orderly.
It's simple to see why Montgomery holidays received more visitors in 2016 than 2015. With our comprehensive roster of hotels near Civil Rights Memorial, your desired site awaits.
Montgomery Facts and Figures
There are still even more activities to see and do in Montgomery once Civil Rights Memorial is crossed off your list.
- Montgomery excursions haven't been in the guidebooks until recently, but rising visits mean the moment to book is now.
- Stroll into a cute shop to buy some fashion items and savor a tempting dish of the local foods.
- Montgomery also knows a thing or two about custom hospitality after you spend some hours on its ample action.
Wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and greet more than a few awe-inspiring new selfies. Planning a getaway to Montgomery is always a good idea, particularly when you take advantage of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Civil Rights Memorial from Expedia. Reserve now!