Picture yourself sauntering around the avenues during your future holiday, taking note of the architecture or the beautiful settings everywhere around you. But there is one attraction you're especially anticipating: Classic Center. For a while, you've wanted to go there, and right now is the moment to mark it complete.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay Close to Classic Center?
Hotels near Classic Center
Classic Center is known to put on a wide variety of events throughout the year.
To discover it for yourself, you'll have to travel to Athens, which is 60 miles from the state capital of Atlanta.
With 11 accommodation choices within 2 miles of Classic Center, you can spend less time commuting and more time enjoying yourself. Consider the Hotel Indigo Athens University Area, the Best Western Athens and the Hilton Garden Inn Athens Downtown. They are only 0.3 miles, 0.9 miles and 0.1 miles away, respectively.
Tighten your belt and save your pennies by staying a couple of nights at one of the nearby budget hotels. 0.6 miles away, is the Courtyard by Marriott Athens Downtown, but if that's not right for you, then perhaps you could check out the Holiday Inn Athens-University Area, which is 0.2 miles away.
If you'd rather reserve a room somewhere a bit more extravagant, you'll be glad to discover that there are a few such hotels in the immediate vicinity. The Wingate Athens and the Days Inn Athens are within arm's reach at distances of only 1 mile for the former and 0.6 miles for the latter.
Whether you are planning to wander all day or you simply want to relax in a warm setting, The National (232 West Hancock Avenue, Athens) offers strong coffee and sweets to get you through the day. It's only 0.4 miles away from Classic Center.
Before you hit the road again, check out some of the other things to do here:
- Begin at Athens Welcome Center to pick up some useful information before you set out exploring.
- Enjoy a break from the more exhausting parts of your itinerary with a stroll around North Oconee River Park.
- Take your buddies along to see a show or concert at The Georgia Theatre, one of the area's most frequented live music venues.
- If you like the architecture of historic landmarks, you should walk through Ware-Lyndon House. You'll be inspired by the workmanship of this old home.
- Get together a group of people and check out a show at 40 Watt Club, one of the city's most cherished local music venues.
Expedia's catalogue of rooms in Athens supplies everything you want, so you can be certain to find options near Classic Center that you'll enjoy. With hundreds of newcomers in the recent year, you will not be the only one. You'll rest assured when the moment arrives to reserve your room, too: visitors of all types would suggest their Athens hotel to their colleagues. Need help deciding? We have all the information and tips you're searching for.
- Rooms in Athens lodging will be fresh, tidy, and quick to receive you.
- As you might expect near such a lovely landmark, the staff at accommodation close to Classic Center provide wonderful service.
- We have serene suites for all groups, including family reunions and newlyweds.
As you can see, it's understandable why Athens holidays saw greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. Thanks to Expedia's wide list of hotels near Classic Center, you can stay right in the region.
When you've checked Classic Center off your agenda, you'll still have more to do in Athens.
- Want to experience one of the top vacations on earth? Skyrocketing visits have kept Athens among them.
- Athens also knows several things about laying out the red carpet after a time spent on its a full schedule of excursions.
- Enjoy the nightlife to top off the exploration with a bang; when the sun comes up, make a trip to a local monument.
Planning a getaway to Athens is definitely the best plan you've ever come up with, particularly when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Classic Center from Expedia. Say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and usher in some astonishing new selfies!